Renew Your Membership
Renewing your LGAA Membership is easy:
- At the top of this page, log into this website with the email address that we have on file for you. If you don't have a password, just click on "lost password," and a temporary one will be sent to you. If you have any trouble, just email us at email@example.com
- To update your profile & renew your membership, click on your name on the upper left hand side of the page.
- On the profile page, under membership details, click on the “renew until 1 June 2017” button.
- You’ll be able to update your profile (information in the member only section is accessible by other LGAA members).
- From there, click on “Next” at the bottom of the page, and you will be guided to pay with a credit or debit card through PayPal. Some cards, especially company cards, may have problems renewing through PayPal. Please let us know if this happens and we can work to resolve it. Checks may also be sent, but renewal will not be complete until payment is received.
As a small, volunteer-led organization, electronic renewals save time and resources. For financial questions and concerns, please contact our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other problems or questions at all, please email us at email@example.com.
Lastly, please share this website with other Leadership Gainesville grads. Especially others from your class.