Show your LGAA pride by joining us for a fun and challenging Virtual Trivia competition, and Happy Hour too of course! Grab your favorite beverage and test your Leadership & Gainesville trivia against fellow alumni. We'll be "meeting" virtually via Zoom on Thursday evening, August 13th from 6:00-7:00 pm. A few important details and reminders:
- This event is free and open to the public!
- Registration is required for this event in order to obtain Zoom access and other connectivity details!
- Participants will need to have a computer or device OTHER than the one you plan to use to connect to Zoom. This will allow you to connect to kahoot.it where you will receive a game code on the evening of the event.
- This will be individual-style game play, meaning we will not be able to group you into virtual "teams"
Color Competition Rules:
- Register for this event and earn one point for your color
- Top 5 players will earn extra points for their color
- Color Competition results will be posted the week after the event on both Facebook and our Website
Gather with friends old, and new, and test your knowledge! We hope to see you there!