2020 has been a difficult year economically for so many families. In the spirit of giving, LGAA is hosting a Food Drive through December 21st to benefit Bread of the Mighty Food Bank. Collect your donations and drop them off at one of our gracious donation sites:
- Tioga Town Center & The Flats Leasing Office - Tioga Town Center - 133 SW 130th Way, Suite A, Newberry, FL, 32669
- The Best Restoration - 7230 W University, Gainesville, FL, 32607
- Gainesville Circus Center - 1985 NW 2nd street, Gainesville, FL 32609
- Gainesville Chamber of Commerce - 300 E. University, #100, Gainesville, FL, 32601
All donations will be collected and delivered to Bread of the Mighty Food Bank on the Monday before Christmas to help those who need it most. And, of course, it wouldn’t be an LGAA event without a color competition!
Every food item you donate to one of our dropoff locations listed above earns you a point for your color! Double points will be awarded for any items donated that are on the Bread of the Mighty’s "top-needed" items list. These include:
- Small Bags of Snacks
- V8 or Fruit Juices
- Peanut Butter
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic, all-in-one meat seasonings)
Other wish list items include:
- Hygiene items like soaps, lotions, and toothpaste
To earn points for your team, take a picture of your donated items, and email it with your points tally, and color to Mandy Millam at email@example.com, & Kim Buchholz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruit your friends & family and help us make a difference this holiday season! This event is open to the public and anyone can donate on your behalf! For questions please email Mandy Millam at email@example.com, or Kim Buchholz at firstname.lastname@example.org.